1) You own more then one property -- print additional "Properties Owned By Applicants" page.
If there is or will be more than one person on the title of the property to be mortgaged then each
person must compete this section 3. However, assets, liabilities and existing property sections don't have to be completed by other applicant if they are joint with the main applicant. You can also use these pages to provide guarantor details if you plan to have one
Other applicant/guarantor please check if your address is the same as applicant #1
(complete only if less than 3 years at current address)
Check if address was the same as applicant #1
(complete only if less than 3 years with current employer)
Please use comment section or print another page if you have more liabilities
Please complete this page only if you already own your home. If you have more than one property then please complete this page for each property you own.
Check if this is the subject property to be mortgaged
1. Are there any unsatisfied judgments/collections or problems on your credit? If yes -- please explain.
2. Do you have any liens against your property. If yes -- please explain.
3. Have you declared a bankruptcy or consumer proposal in the past 7 years? If so, when was it discharged?
4. Is your fire insurance up to date?
5. Do you have mortgage arrears or were you paying more than 30 days late in the last 12 months?
6. Do you have property or personal tax arrears? If yes, please explain how much do you owe and for which years.
7. Have you applied for a mortgage in the last 60 days or do you currently have pending applications with another banks or brokers?
8. Please provide your closing solicitor name, address, phone and fax info. If you do not have one yet I will refer you to one.
9. Have you done a budget recently?
10. Comments - Please use the space below to provide additional info, explain your goals and/or objectives. Please advise of any plans that you are aware of that may have an effect on your finances - for example, plans to have a child, educational expenses, retirement, starting a business, cottage purchase, vehicle purchases, investing, employment change.